Sunday, May 8, 2011

Fire Divas Gossip Column!

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's, Grandmother's and Mom's-to-be, also those special ladies that open their hearts to children even when they could not have any of their own! I made my own mother a very special necklace for Mother's Day and I love that she will have a special memory that will last her a lifetime!
I was peeking around at what our Divas (and some fellow Mommies!) have been up to and remembering that most of us make glass in addition to be full time Moms/Grandmas, hold down jobs, and running a household!!! Lets take a look at what these busy Divas have been creating or sharing!

Sharon Driscoll of Right Turn Artwerks is definitely a woman on a tool mission! This will be so useful for my future tool buying and making :) Who says Mom's can't enjoy tools???

Holly of Holly's Folly Bead and Jewelry definitely will make some Mom smile when they see the adorable cupcake bead on their child's special necklace or bracelet from Beads Of Courage! I know these Moms really appreciate what you are doing!

Judith Billig of Icarus Beads will get to enjoy a wonderful retreat with her glassy buddies! That sounds like a great Mommy's Day Out to me!!! Go check out her post on all her wonderful happenings!!!

Lori Bergmann of Ashlyn Design has a great new beaded necklace style that she has been designing around her awesome beads! Hubbies Hint: These make gorgeous Mommy's Day Gifts!!!

This blog post is near and dear to me! Rosemarie Hanus of Spawn of Flame shows off her photo challenge of gorgeous round beads. It reminds me of something special my Mom would do for us so we could the beautiful sunsets just a little longer :) Thank you Rosemarie for that gorgeous photo!

Last but not least Kathleen of Ugly Duckling Beads has a great Fantasy Shopping Saturday tribute to Mom! Make sure to read all the sweet words she has intertwined with the gorgeous beads and goodies from the Divas!

I hope that all our Mom Divas will have a special day tomorrow and enjoy all the special memories made with their children! I know I will. I just wish that I could be with my own Mother and Grandmother on this special day!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment