Friday, July 3, 2009

FRIDAY Featured Diva... July 3

Happy July 3 and July 4th...
Today's randomly picked featured diva is Ellen from the Etsy shop Emakaye...Here is a little something about Ellen, aka. Ema, that you probably didn't know...
"My most important role is Mom to three boys, ranging in age from 8 - 17 (yikes am I really that old). I have a myriad of other responsiblities as wife, bookkeeper for my self employed husband, and so on......but my endeavor of creating and selling my work is high on my list".


CONGRATULATIONS EMA...

You could be next Friday's Featured Diva...
Post in our Etsy Promo Thread then check out the blog on Friday and see if you are featured...
This is a random pick from all of the Divas that post in that week's thread...

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Ellen! Awesome beads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww...I am humbled and truly grateful. Thanks Fire Divas! You gals are a great group of women and I am so pleased to know you.
    Ema

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're welcome ema...keep on posting...

    ReplyDelete