Friday, August 3, 2012

Busy Days of Summer

The Divas are a busy bunch as always!

Holly has had a prolific month and is planning a sale for her fans. She's been playing with lots of new designs and this is one of her faves:



Sonja of Silver River Glass Works has been very busy with family. Her hubby and daughters have kept her busy. One highlight was her daughter's grad party. Sonja is awaiting the start of school so she can get back to her torch.



 Amy Sims and Lara Lutrick got to meet up at the big glass gathering in Bellvue, WA.


Amy tells us about her summer:

Just got back from the gathering and now getting ready to go to Tanglewood to hear my brother ( he is with the Boston Symphony Orchestra). School starts on August 13th- I should be back to creating soon after that. :)


Lara tells us all about The Gathering:

Had a great time and it was so much fun. I have a lot of inspiration afterwards.  I too took Robert Dancik's class. It was great. I"m thinking of new ideas and new techniques to incorporate my work. My head is in a buzz.

Lara also did a great blog post about the evolution of one of her designs. You glass heads will LOVE it! 


The Divas do keep posting new work to their fan page... be sure to check it out!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like my fellow Divas have been having an exciting summer so far! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of good stuff! Can't wait to see what some of your inspirations from the gathering turn out to be!

    Great curved bead Holly! I'm off to read Lara's blog.

    ReplyDelete