Friday, September 4, 2009

Beads of the Day 9-4-09



Today's bead is a bunch of beads made into a bracelet by Patty Lakinsmith. This lovely bracelet was pointed out by glassbead in today's Fire Diva Promotion thread on Etsy. This great "cha cha" bracelet is beautiful and would be great for the autumn coming very soon in my neck of the woods. Patty's jewelry is has really grown in leeps and bounds this last year and I am impressed. Check out all of Patty's work at her Etsy shop here: PattyLakinsmith.
Special double picture post becuase I love Patty's "meanies" so much. They just bring a smile to my face and, of course, remind me of Audrey 2 in "Little Shop of Horrors." See a collection of meanies below with a special Cheney Meanie (bottom right) that Patty promoted yesterday.
Check out all the fabulous new beads being listed by the Fire Divas this week in our promotions thread on Etsy!

1 comment:

  1. OOOOoooooOOOo...I love these little tasting plants...I must try my own rendition!

    ReplyDelete