Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Lampwork Bead of the Day: November 16

We've had an unusally warm autumn in Sweden, but today there was frost on the lawn for the second day in a row. The shops are allready filled with Christmas decorations and today I heard a Christmas song on the radio. I still have a blooming marigold in my garden, but I guess it will not last for much longer.

But I long for the summer when the weather is warm and there's flowers everywhere. And so I picked a flower bead for todays BOTD:

Pink Viney Flower with Red and Purple Accents, Boro Glass

Isn't the vine hanger beautiful!? The flower is made by Patrice from Shepherd Creations. She's very talented with the boro glass.

While you're here, don't forget to vote in the November bead challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment