Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Team Sale - Last Day!!!

Today is the LAST DAY of the Team Sale on Etsy...so if you had soemthing on your beady shopping list...today's the day!

The Fire Divas are having a sale to celebrate our new team status on Etsy. Individual team members will be offering a variety of discounts or free shipping from their shops. Search "Fire Divas Sale" to find items on sale in participating shops from February 11- 17. After the sale, we hope you will continue to search "Fire Divas Team" for quality lampwork beads, jewelry and accessories.

Let's go shopping!


2. Lutrick - 20% off all items in Etsy and ArtFire
3. Hollys Folly Glass - 20% all items in my Etsy shop
5. Janel Dudley Beads - 15% off all items on Etsy, additional 10% off to returning customers
6. Something New 4 U - 20% off all items in my Etsy shop
7. Rivers Edge Glass - 15% off beads in my Etsy and ArtFire shops
9. MayBeads - Free Shipping on everything in my Etsy shop
10. Giapet - 20% off loose beads in my Etsy shop (jewelry,supplies not incl.)
12. Ema Kaye - 15% off all items in my Etsy shop


No comments:

Post a Comment