Monday, July 5, 2010

Bead of the Day - 07/05

Well, the Fourth of July has come and gone and I hope everyone had a great weekend!  I must still be in the mood for red and blue, because when browsing to find your bead of the day, I couldn't take my eyes off this Patala Fantasy set from Judith Billig of icarusbeads.


The colours in these juicy beads remind me of Neon Tetras.  So pretty!

As part of our ongoing Bead of the Day promotion, Judith is offering 20% off this lovely set if you buy it within 24 hours of this blog post hitting the streets.  Have a great week!

Oh, and just in case you've forgotten, we are still accepting entries to the Jewelry Challenge until midnight on July 15th.  For a refresher on the details and instructions for submitting your entry, check here.

No comments:

Post a Comment