Thursday, July 22, 2010

Diva of the Month Lara Lutrick - Part 4

Wrapping up our final interview with Diva of the Month, Lara Lutrick.


Which of your secrets do we not know… is there something else you would like us to know about you or your work?
Secrets? Nah. Something else about my work? Recently I have started to collaborate with my father, David Lutrick, who is a woodturner. My dad is using my beads to accent his turned vessels. I have a write up on my blog:


How has your work changed since you began?  
More precise, smaller jewelry beads and larger focals. 


What is the biggest challenge you want to accomplish in the next few months?
Making more beads and jewelry for my booth at the local Farmer’s markets which I share with fellow Diva and local friend, Lori Bergmann.


What do you like about being a Fire Diva?
I like working with other beaders to promote lampwork beads.

Lara Lutrick Website Lutrick on  Artfire



Lutrick Fan Page Lutrick Blog


2 comments: