Sunday, August 21, 2011

Fire Divas Gossip Column!

I have just gotten back from one of the most amazing vacations ever!! No I did not climb Mt. Everest or take a Safari in Africa but I did get a chance to enjoy Disney World with my 92 year old Grandmother!! Now most people will say "WOW" while rolling their eyes but wait how many 92 year olds do you know who can ride Test Track at Epcot!!!! Yes and she did it all with a smile on her face and shouts for more! Well now that I have shared that I am so excited to be back and seeing what the Divas have been up to! I kinda snuck away from my everyday to take this impromptu getaway!!!

Sonja McClung of Silver River Jewelry has a great pair of earrings that she made using a little bling and silver wire! It shows you that you don't need to be a millionaire to afford the finer things in life!!! Thanks Sonja!

Holly Dare of Holly's Folly Bead & Jewelry really shows that laughter is the best medicine to just about everyone of life's little hiccups!! The bead though that she shares is no laughing matter and looks like the perfect Autumn Hollow Focal!!!!

Amy Sims of Amy Sims Designs has just shown off her brand new web design which is full of simplistic and high end design from the color scheme to the fonts to the wonderful layout!! She has also chosen a color for her new studio and it is DREAMY!!!!! Stop on by and have a look!!

Who doesn't love when their work gets to be a part of a wonderful collaboration? Lara Lutrick of Lutrick Beads has combined her amazing glass beads with her Dad's equally stunning turned wood vessel- this is definitely a piece worth of center mantel!!!!

Last but not least, Lori Bergmann of Ashlyn Design has just received a variable treasure trove of beads from her Bead Soup exchange! I don't know about you but I cannot wait to see what she dreams up for these beads!

I hope you all have had a wonderful and restful weekend and stay tuned for next Sunday's dish on the Fire Divas!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment