Monday, August 22, 2011

Lampwork Bead of the Day: Monday, August 22nd

Happy Monday, and good morning! Today's Bead of the Day will be a very colorful set from Lluvia Brito of Uvanomos Beads:

Lampwork Glass Tab Bead Set - Watercolor with White Hearts by Uvanomos
They are so colorful and yet remind me of a fruity drink with lots of tropical flavors like pineapple and mango. :)  Lluvia uses borosilicate glass (my favorite!) to create her unique gorgeous beads, so please visit her Etsy shop to see all the wonderful color combinations she has to offer.  She also offers a Bead of the Day discount of Free Shipping in her Etsy shop, so be sure to send her a convo prior to purchase!

See what other glass fun the Fire Divas are having by visiting the weekly ArtFire and Etsy threads.  Thanks for enjoying these lovely beads with me today! :)

2 comments:

  1. The lamp work bead though do not know why the name is derived so looks very amazing and colorful.the wide variety and range rally is enchanting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rembrandt Charms! I wondered the same thing until I read the whole description and now assume it's because the beads have white "hearts", cores, with color surrounding/enveloping the white core :)
    Lluvia can correct me if I'm wrong here :) Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete