Sunday, May 16, 2010

Fire Divas Gossip

Who's ready for some gossip? Find out what the Fire Divas have been up to in our weekly column!

It's Eileen's husband's birthday, and you know what that means! Birthday cake! And in this case, birthday cake candles - a super happy deal for Daveshomemade candles, so find out what I'm talking about at Dorset Hill Beads.

Melanie is melting glass potions again over at Mind Melt, and this week the results are Wicked!

As we head into sunscreen season, Patrice at Shepherd Creations has some advice about suspicious moles, and it's not about the one haunting her garden.

Janel hit the treasury jackpot, and she was all set to take advantage. See what I mean over at JanelDudleyBeads.

Theresa has got a rule to live by, and she'll give you 15% off her featured bead if you follow it. Find out what it is at TeaseBeads.

My Space Dog bead has blasted off on the Space Shuttle Atlantis, and over at Maybeads I introduce you to the special little girl will be receiving him when his mission is complete.

At Amy's Glass Blog, you'll learn about the Fire Divas' latest bead challenge - vote for your favorite flower bead right here -------------------------------------------------------------->

Holly is having a SALE! Check Holly's Folly Bead & Jewelry Blog for more on that.

Lori, from AshlynDesign, is trying her luck on ebay again, plus she's listing more often in her Etsy shop, so keep an eye out for her beauties!

Local Farmers' Markets are important to Farm Girl Cat, and she's telling you why.

Tuesday's Treasure at lajewelrydesigns is most enchanting ~ you have to see the beadwork Lea is featuring.

Now you can purchase Judith's beads right off of Facebook! How cool is that? For more info., head to Icarus Beads.


1 comment:

  1. I love to browse through all of the Diva's work! It seems like such a great group to be a part of. I wanna be a diva :)... yeah right, in my dreams! I am new to the lampwork world and have no friends in the business, it would be so nice to be a part of a group like this. If you have a moment, please head over to my blog and check out my work and let me know what you think. ~Kari

    ReplyDelete