Monday, November 22, 2010

Diva of the Month - Amy Hall - Part 4 (Conclusion)

Welcome to our conclusion post about this month's diva - Amy Hall (which happens to be me, the Diva of the Month column writer, this month, so please excuse the first person!)

One secret you might not know about me yet is, I am kind of crazy about animals. I even used to work in a veterinary clinic. We have two cats and a dog... actually we sort of have three cats right now cause we are looking after someone else's. It's like a zoo around here and I wouldn't have it any other way.



How has my work changed since I began? I've improved a lot, just technique wise. It's hard to pinpoint how it has really changed over the years, although I'm sure there are differences. I feel like it's become more consistent, although I still get some fugly beads when I experiment.



A big challenge I want to accomplish over the next few months is, finishing my degree program successfully. I am taking my last two courses right now, and will be doing my final exams this December. Then with any luck, I will graduate!



What I love about being a Fire Diva is, I love the support, and just getting to know all these great ladies. Their work is fantastic, the community really helps me to promote my work, and they are always there to answer a question. Really supportive environment in this group which is so great!



And that's the end - stay tuned for next month's Diva.

Amy on Etsy ~ Two Glassy Ladies Website ~ Amy on Twitter ~ Amy's Glass Blog ~ Two Glassy Ladies on Facebook

1 comment: