Thursday, November 11, 2010

Glass Bead of the Day for Thursday, November 11, 2010

Happy Veterans Day!  After you're done saluting and honoring our brave troops, relax with me and gaze at this peaceful Rainbow Lace bead by Lara Lutrick:

Rainbow Lace - Lampwork Glass Bead by Lara
 
  
You simply must see the back, it reminds me of those cool fractal folders we used to lust over in school...
Back of the Rainbow Lace Bead
It's called Rainbow Lace, but it reminds me of a postcard-perfect tropical sunset.  The lacy areas at the top look a little like palm fronds to me, furthering the tropical fantasy idea.  You know me, I love colorful beads!  That is to say, the ones like this (Lutrick's always catch my eye, I must admit!), with loads of color variety on one bead, are my absolute favorite.  If I designed jewelry, this would be a feast and a half of design possibilities, so I can only imagine what our talented customers make with her beads.  Well, if you want to snatch this gorgeous bead up, you'd better move on it, because it's only Lampwork Bead of the Day for the next 24 hours!  If you miss the chance to buy this one, there's always the other colorful beauties in her ArtFire shop.

See what the rest of the Fire Divas are up to on ArtFire by visiting the weekly thread here.  Thanks for visiting our blog and enjoying these wonderful creations with us!

1 comment: