Saturday, May 21, 2011

Fire Divas Gossip Column!

I am back and smelling like roses! No really I have made it a point after a home disaster that caused a not so nice smell to permeate my dwelling, to have fresh flowers in every room and those scented candles EVERYWHERE!

I am so glad to be back and peeking around at what our Divas have been up to that I am just giddy with excitement! I can tell you now that sweet and saucy is what you are getting when you see what our Divas have been up to!

Lori Bergmann of Ashlyn Designs is showing us color like never before! Her color reference and help with the hottest Pantone colors are just wonderful. Stop on by and take a look at not only that article (which you will drool over!) but the rest of her Spring and Summer goodies!

Lara Lutrick aka Lampwork Beads By Lara Lutrick deserves a pat on the back for her work making it into a great ArtFire Collection! Great Job!

Sharon Driscoll of Right Turn Artwerks has a great article up about artists and their identities. I can honestly say I really did learn alot from reading this. Take a peek at this one and let her know what you think. P.S. She also has a great idea on her blog for a solar lantern!!!

Holly Dare of Holly's Folly Beads is making me so glad that glass has no calories!! Take a look at the yummy goodie she "baked" up complete with bail and shiny crystals! Tool Tip: Looking for a way to make larger bails make sure to scroll down (hard to do after seeing the "goodie") and see her new favorite tool!

As someone who has recently learned how chaotic life can be, Judith Billig of Icarus Beads has really come up with a blog post worthy of a looksie! This post is not only worth it's weight in gold (or glass) but has some super great eye-candy! Kudos to you Judith for a smart and positive change!

Last but certainly not least!! Patrice Shepherd of Shepherd Creations really tugged at my animal heartstrings with her post about a show she did "Art For The Animals." Not only will she have pieces being auctioned off at the end of the month ( I may have to slip the goods on where you can bid ;) ) but she took First Place in the judging! We need more people like Patrice helping to support our furry, four-legged friends!

So I have left you with some great treats and some words of wisdom! So enjoy your Sunday, Pet the pooch or kitty, Eat a cupcake, and just enjoy life!!! I know I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment