Sunday, May 1, 2011

Fire Divas Gossip Column!

This certainly has been an eventful weekend for me! The Royal Wedding has captured my attention to it's fullest (something that is not easy I might add). I am a self professed Anglophile and I was so drawn to many of the "fashions" of the Wedding! Now to say the least, some guests definitely pushed the boundaries of high fashion...... I will not name drop I am sure everyone has their own "WOW" moment in mind. It did get me thinking though of the wonderful ways that glass can impact fashion, after all we make high end beads used in fashion jewelry. So I went on a mission to find out what fashionable endeavors our Divas have been up to- who knows when one of our beads will be seen on the neck, wrist, or ears of someone famous!

I could not help but be as captivated by this blog post from Kathleen of Ugly Duckling Beads as she was. Red is such a royal and commanding color! Anyone of those beads would look stunning on Royalty!

Now through my wanderings I also stumbled upon a great new fashion idea from Susan Lambert Glass and Silver Jewelry. Rustic Punk is definitely in and her idea for using up those beads we all have is quite intriguing! Check it out!!

Our newest Diva Abigail of Abbielyn Glass definitely has a piece worthy of recognition! As she puts it on her FanPage on Facebook "I'm so very happy with how this piece came to be. The pictures, the foliage, the hollow glass dome, it all just seemed to fall into place." Check out her Etsy shop to see this amazing piece!

Our Diva Susanne of Babs Beads & Designs must be feeling like a Queen! Lets all congratulate her as she has recently had beads featured in several different collections on ArtFire! Enjoy all her wonderful eye candy!!!

Sharon Driscoll of Right Turn Artwerks has a simply stunning piece that would look amazing as a focal drop pendant. I can totally see this flashing on the cover of some magazine being worn by a celebrity!

So lets have the festivities continue everyday and adorn ourselves with a little richness and royal feel. Every girl deserves to feel like a princess and what better way to do that then with a little glass bling on wrist, ear and neck!!!!

Happy Sunday to all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment