Monday, June 27, 2011

Bead Of The Day Monday, June 27th, 2011

I am really missing the gorgeous sunrises and sunsets we have in South Florida. We have been quite rainy lately and although it is needed I miss those gorgeous colors!
I found my alternative though and it is in these lovely beads! Karen Klomparens of Giapet has taken the color from the sky and melted it into a lovely set of beads! The color that was used was and will always be my favorite of the soft glass corals- Tequila Sunrise!


Thank you for adding a little bit of "sunrise, sunset" to my life!
Giapet's Etsy Shop
Tequila Sunrise Lentil Set

2 comments:

  1. These are fantastic for the summer! Very sunshine-like! ~Val

    ReplyDelete
  2. The transparent glass glow and silvered ivory look fantastic with the TS. Beautiful set!

    ReplyDelete