Friday, September 16, 2011

Bead of the Day, 9/16/11

Lots of fun things going on with the Divas!!! Our own Susanne of Babs Beads and Design has opened an Etsy shop and I simply ADORE one of her new listings!!!  She calls this small focal Late Bloomer and I don't know what it is about it...but it just speaks to me! I love all those blues and browns!!!


But that's not the ONLY exciting thing going on! Surely you've noticed the Say it with words bead challenge over there on the right??? Did you vote??? Did you leave a comment on the original blog post where we are having a drawing for $50 to my Holly's Folly Glass Bead shop??  And... did you know, I'm having a side contest?? Guess all the makers of all the beads and be entered into another drawing... and you don't have to get them all right!!!  If this gets a lot of votes, the Divas may hold a similar contest in the future!!  But you gotta play to win!!!

We hope you have a lovely weekend and be sure to pop in and check out fantasy shopping and gossip over the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment