Saturday, September 17, 2011

Fantasy Shopping Saturday

I love glass beads.  I love their versatility,... the colors-both muted and bright. I love the way they feel- smooth and  sleek, and even rough with texture.  The style of beads I love most...Beads that are carefully made by the fingers of fine lamp-workers....incorporating traditional elegance with an  emphasis on proportion and color harmony.

I can find these beads in any of the shops of the Fire Divas.... Following is a representation of some beads in this style....feel free to browse all the shops of the Divas for more lamp-work bead examples!
Uvanomos
Babs Beads and Designs

Aloha Beads
Silver River Glass Work
Rivers Edge Glass

Susan Lambert

2 comments:

  1. Beatiful shopping list! And you say it so well.
    I'm so happy to find my set on it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful colours, shapes - really great job!

    ReplyDelete