Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Diva of the Month - Sonja McClung - Part 3 (10 Silly Questions)

Welcome to Part Three of December's Diva of the Month, in which we are featuring Sonja McClung of Silver River Glass and Jewelry. This segment is a fun one - let's see how Sonja answered our "Ten Silly Questions."



1. What is on your nightstand…list everything! - Lamp, couple of books, crochet hook, half empty water bottle, bible, dust.



2. If we were visiting, and starving and you weren’t home…what could we find in your pantry / fridge to use to whip up a meal? - Lots of vegetables, lunch meat, salad, left over lasagna, left over stew, pickles, a variety of canned goods, wheat flour, olive oil.



3. Favorite color and how does this show up in your bead work? - My favorite color changes on a regular basis. And this definitely shows up in my bead work, because I make beads in all kinds of colors!



4. Making beads is solitary work. How do you handle that? If you listen to music / watch videos, please share some of your playlist. - I happen to really like the solitude. I work in customer service and have a family so any alone time is precious. Alone time to make beads is even more precious! If I listen to music it is usually Christian rock or the cd's that have the rainforest or the ocean sounds on them.



5. Describe the most fun day you’ve ever had. - Going out on the lake with just my husband and spending the whole day just motoring around, stopping for lunch, stopping to swim at the swimming hole, watching the fireworks over the water.



6. If you had one wish, what would it be? - That I could afford to quite my day job and do this full time.



7. Who do you most admire in glass and if you could take a class with that person, what would you most want to learn? - So many to choose from! Right now probably Brad Pearson, he does incredible things with dots and dots are some of my favorite things to do.



8. What is the first thing you do when you get home? - Let the dogs out and start dinner.



9. Do you have a day job? If yes, what is your favorite thing about it? - Yes I do have a day job and one of the best things is that my boss doesn't care if I do a lot of my networking from work online as long as all the work gets done.



10. Name three tv shows you watch but are kind of embarrassed about. - Wow that's tough, I don't watch a whole lot of tv. I would have to say Project Runway, Haven and NCIS.



Stay tuned for next week's installment!

Silver River Glass Works on Artfire ~ Silver River Glass Works on Etsy ~ Silver River Jewelry Blogspot ~ Silver River Glass Works and Jewelry Homepage

No comments:

Post a Comment