Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Glass Lampwork Bead of the Day: 03/15

Today I had a great time doing one of my favorite things: browsing lampwork beads of my fellow Fire Divas. So I'm sitting here, all cozy and happy, having a nice cup of coffee with my lunch (a wrap with roasted turkey breast and mango salsa), when I find these fabulous beads called ... Mango Salsa! LOL ... talking about random coincidences.



These fun, bold and colorful beads are from Sonja at Silver River Glass Work. I love the cheerful combination of cherry red and lemony yellow!

See these and all the other lovely glass beads by visiting Silver River Glass Work's Etsy or ArtFire shop.

Sonja participates in the Bead of the Day Promotion, offering 10% off this bead set for the next 24 hours! Just send her a message to let her know you saw it here as Bead of the Day first.

One last thing: did you vote already for your favorite in our Monthly Bead Challenge? This month's challenge is themed "Monochromatic Mixes" and you can win a fabulous prize just by voting and commenting. Vote here!

No comments:

Post a Comment