Sunday, April 10, 2011

April Monthly Challenge: Rainbows!


Our challenge to the Divas this month was to create something rainbow-inspired. We have 4 beautiful entries to choose from. Remember to leave your comments on this thread, and one lucky commenter will win 50% off any single Etsy listing in Amy Hall's Etsy shop! Plus the winning Diva will win a great Frit Mini Sampler from Glass Diversions! You have one week to place your votes. The poll closes at Noon EST on Sunday April 17. Good luck Divas!


7 comments:

  1. They are ALL pretty, but entry 1 is my favorite -- beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh, pretty! I really like the set of beads on the bottom, variations on a theme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love them all !!!! Star beads are my favorites so I will vote for entry 2.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW I have never seen anything like this. this is great I like them all but voted for #2

    ReplyDelete