Saturday, April 16, 2011

Fantasy Shopping Saturday

I am so excited at the prospect of Spring finally showing all it's lovely colors.  Today I saw my ground cover  peeking out through the  leaves near the front door of my home.  Yup! We still have leaves...no matter how much we rake, leaves find their way back into my yard. The air is warmer, and the sun is shining brighter! There's just one thing buggin' me...the price of gas! I can't believe what I'm spending daily, much less what it's costing me weekly! So I'm really looking forward to shopping with the Fire Divas in their Etsy and Arfire shops.  I can find spring colors, beads that make me feel like I'm in the sun, and most important affordable lampwork glass beads!

Amy Sims Designs
Uvanomous
Icarus Beads
Spawn of Flame
Lutrick
GiaPet
A. Houston
Susan Lambert
Ashlyn Design

EmaKaye
FenG Beads
Holly's Folly Glass
Right Turn Art Werks
Sun Door Beads
Babs Beads and Design
Shepherd Creations
Rivers Edge Glass
Ugly Duckling Beads

3 comments:

  1. Wow these are awesome! Great job picking these lovely glass goodies :) I'm especially digging the set by Sun Door Beads, way cool colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing selection. Great job Kathleen. I'm always looking forward to the Fantasy Shopping post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why didn't you warn me that I needed to grab a towel before reading this article? Good grief…I'm drooling all over my keyboard!! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete