Saturday, January 2, 2010

Fantasy Shopping Saturday

Happy New Year!!

One of my resolutions this year is to do more handmade shopping. Supporting artists and small businesses speaks to the heart of what I believe this nation is all about. To that end, I want to share with you all of the handmade marketplaces where you can find fabulous art from the Fire Divas. So come along with me on a Fantasy Shopping Trip and see what I'm hoping to purchase!

This stunning bracelet can be found in Lara Lutrick's 1000Markets shop. Pink is my favorite color ~ but I'm also fascinated with the fact that these were made from scraps of stained glass. That's the coolest recycling I've ever seen!
In the 1000Markets shop of Holly's Folly I found this fabulous yellow necklace. I can't imagine how many hours went in to crocheting with seed beads! Topped off with a matching lampwork bead, this necklace really makes a sunny statement!

Over at GlasstasticTreasure's ArtFire shop I found this adorable bracelet. A zebra! I've always loved animals and this little guy is just cute as buttons and ready to add some whimsy to your work or play outfit.




In lajewelrydesigns' ArtFire shop I found these stunning silver cored, boro big hole beads. Simply Gorgeous! I'm seriously considering buying a pandora bracelet just so I can wear these!

In the ArtFire shop of RiversEdgeGlass I found this fantastic button. All I can say is WOW! Quick ~ go see what you've made that's waiting for a perfect button!
At Isinglass' Etsy shop you can find a whole school of fun, friendly fish. This one is my favorite! I promise she'll get along swimmingly with anyone's fish collection!

In maybeads' Etsy shop I found this pair of perfect pups. I can totally see these guys in a pair of funky earrings! Snap these up and have some fun!

Thanks for going on this shopping trip with me. You can check back every Saturday for more Fantasy Shopping and in the mean time, search for Fire Divas on any of the handmade online marketplaces for all your beading and jewelry design needs.
Have a Fabulous New Year!!




2 comments:

  1. Wow! I DO LOVE Lara's bracelet!

    That necklace ... it's not that hard! The longest part of bead crochet is threading the beads especially if you want to crochet in a color sequence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That for the kind words about my bracelet.

    ReplyDelete