Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Bead of the Day: August 11

Today is my mother's birthday and my very own names day here in Sweden, so I thought I'd give you (and myself) a bouqette of flowers! Holly from Holly's Folly Glass has made them and I can just imagine how pretty they would look in a piece of jewelry!

Halloween Bellflowers Leaf headpins

Holly is also part of the Fire Diva BOTD project, so if you order these headpins within 24 hrs, you'll get a 10% discount!

And don't forget to check out our weekly threads at ArtFire and Etsy!

3 comments:

  1. Earning money online never been this easy and transparent. You would find great tips on how to make that dream amount every month. So go ahead and
    click here for more details and open floodgates to your online income. All the best.

    ReplyDelete