Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Bead of the Day - 09/21

I just made my girls a Hot Dog for lunch - at least something that I call a Hot Dog to make the kids excited about it. It's a rather healthy version of it and doesn't resemble the traditional Hot Dog a lot. Now, while eating my lunch, I started browsing the Fire Diva's Etsy listings to select a bead to feature as the Bead of the Day.

And wouldn't you know it ... there on the screen I saw ... him! And fell immediately in love with him. It's Oscar, the Wiener dog!


Don't you get a huge smile on your face just looking at him?
Sure, Oscar does look a bit embarrassed to be trapped in the poppyseed bun ... but I don't mind, because I lurve him just the way he is.

This delightful lampwork bead was made by the uber-talented Lauren from Maybeads. You can find Oscar as well as all his other cute animal friends in Lauren's Etsy shop.

Best of all: Lauren is participating in our Bead of the Day Project, which means Oscar will travel to you for free (= free shipping) if you purchase him within the next 24 hours.

1 comment:

  1. Wow - thank you! I only just now saw this, thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete