Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Bead of the Day: September 1


Did anyone on the face of the earth miss the big news last May? That I finally got my kitten? Didn't think so.

So I guess you are not surprised by my choice for BOTD this week. As soon as I saw it, I didn't have to look any further. Patrice made a glass cat.

Black Cat Halloween Pendant

Meeeeooooow, I LOVE it! (Or "mjaaauuuu", as the cats say in Sweden. Tazza sends her best.) you can find this cat and all the other beautful beads by Patrice at Shepherd Creations.

And if you, as I, fell in love with this cat at first sight, Patrice offers free shipping to anyone whos places an order on it within 24 hours.

And finally - donät forget the Fire Divas Quarterly Jewellry Challenge! You've got until October 15 to participate, so start creating!

1 comment: