Friday, October 15, 2010

Diva of the Month - Ema Kilroy - Part 3: Ten Silly Questions

Welcome to Part 3 of our Diva of the Month interview with Ema Kilroy. This portion is the "Ten Silly Questions" - where we get to know a little bit more about our Diva on a personal level.



1. What is on your nightstand…list everything!
Oh seriously? I'm not sure you want to know. Let's start with dust, a kleenex box, a light, a couple of half read books, a stack of magazines and 2 magazines I'm reading. My nightstand really isn't that big.



2. If we were visiting, and starving and you weren’t home…what could we find in your pantry / fridge to use to whip up a meal?
Plenty. You would find plenty. My fridge and pantry are always overflowing. I don't like grocery shopping so I tend to stock up so I don't have to go too often.



3. Favorite color and how does this show up in your bead work?
Easy...Blue. Sometimes I look at my shop and say I really have to get somethings in there that aren't blue.



4. Making beads is solitary work. How do you handle that? If you listen to music / watch videos, please share some of your playlist.
I don't care for tv much so I listen to music. I am mostly a country music/folk listener..Kenny Chesney, Sugarland, Nanci Griffith, and VanZant are some of my favorites. But I also like to rock with AC/DC and ZZ Top.



5. Describe the most fun day you’ve ever had.
I can't come up with the most fun I've ever had. I try to make everyday a great day. I enjoy being outside with family and friends. I love to hike, bike, kayak and hang out with my family and friends, that is a great day for me.



6. If you had one wish, what would it be?
To see my girlfriends more often.



7. Who do you most admire in glass and if you could take a class with that person, what would you most want to learn?
Anastasia without a doubt. I just love her work. I want to learn how she creates those beautiful beads.



8. What is the first thing you do when you get home?
Make a cup of tea or have a glass of wine, it depends on the time of day.



9. Do you have a day job? If yes, what is your favorite thing about it?
I am a stay at home Mom. I love the weekends when the house is full of friends (as long it is doesn't last more than a couple of days.). My husband is self employed so I handle all his office work too.



10. Name three tv shows you watch but are kind of embarrassed about.
I'm not embarrassed about what I watch because I don't watch a lot of tv. I like to watch HGTV's That's Clever, NCIS and Fringe.



Stay tuned for next week's conclusion questions. Thanks again for stopping by!

Ema on Etsy ~ Ema on Artfire ~ Ema on Twitter ~ Ema's Blog

1 comment: