Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Glass Bead of the Day - 10/12

It is official - I am finally in Halloween mood. I can't believe how much I spent today on Halloween decoration. LOL. For the first time since we moved to the States (more than 4 years ago!), I'm in full Halloween swing. I even bought those fake spiderwebs that you throw over your trees outside!

To celebrate and embrace the change, I selected as the lampwork glass bead of the day this fabulous "Gnarly Tree of Change" by Ema Kilroy, who is also our Diva of the Month October!



You can find this gorgeous focal bead as well as many other beautiful beads and jewelry items in Ema's Etsy shop. Ema participates in our Bead of the Day promotion - if you buy this bead within the next 24 hours, you can enjoy 20% off!

And if you haven't seen it yet, the Thanksgiving Bead Challenge is up and voting is under way! Click here and vote for your favorite Thanksgiving beads!

No comments:

Post a Comment