Thursday, October 21, 2010

Glass Bead of the Day for Thursday, October 21st, 2010

Another week gone by, and new lovelies from the Fire Divas!  Here's a lovely little 'gem' I found while on my careful search for my Glass Bead of the Day pick today:

Turquoise Sterling Silver Lampwork Glass Bead by Kalera Stratton of Beadwife

I love how it looks like turquoise stone, with lovely colors and facets, while having the strength of a handmade glass bead.  Plus, it has a sterling silver core, which I'm not sure you can easily do with turquoise as with a lovely handmade bead such as this.  Sure to spruce up any charm bracelet that uses this size of bead (Pandora, Biagi, Troll, Chamilia, etc.), this would make a great gift for that personalized touch.

See what else Kalera is up to by visiting her ArtFire shop here.  See what the other Fire Divas are up to by visiting the weekly ArtFire thread here, and the Etsy thread here.  Thanks for sharing our love of glass art, and I'll see you next Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment