Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Glass Bead of the Day - Tuesday 10/26

Life is chaotic at times. And this week is certainly one of these "chaos weeks" for me. If I look out of the window, it's pure chaos in the garden. Don't get me wrong, I love seeing all the leaves on the ground - but enough is enough. And after the storms that we had in the last few days it certainly looks crazy out there. Unfortunately inside of the house it doesn't look much better :). We had a big dinner party on Sunday and I still feel the aftermath of it if I look around.

What I need now (besides of a gardener and cleaner) is a bit of serenity. And that's just what comes to my mind if I look at this fabulous sterling capped Kronos focal bead by Amy of Amy Sims Designs.



Isn't this lampwork bead absolutely gorgeous? Looking at it is like balm for my soul and it certainly lets me forget the chaos in my life, even if it is just for a few precious minutes :). Pure serenity!

You can find this beauty and more of the artist's fabulous glass beads in Amy's Etsy shop.

And at the end a quick reminder that the voting is going on for the Fire Diva Jewelry Challenge. If you haven't cast your vote yet, head over to the blog and do so. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! That is a beautiful bead and the pairing with the bead caps, stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I feel so honored to have a bead of the day!

    ReplyDelete