Saturday, October 9, 2010

Lampwork Glass Beads, Fantasy Shopping With a Twist

It's time to go fanatsy shopping again. Today the theme is twists, twirls and swirls. I decided to go to artfire this week and see what kind of twisted beads I could find. There are a lot of amazing choices- some 3-d twists, some beads with designs made of twisties, as well as some beautiful swirls roaming through a lot of bead designs. So take a look at all of the twirly things I found, and try not to get mesmerized. You are getting sleepy, your eyes are getting heavy......


Shepherd Creations ............................ Lutrick








2 comments:

  1. Wonderful! Thanks for putting my bead among all those beauties. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun group of beads these are, thank you for including my beads!

    ReplyDelete