Friday, October 22, 2010

Diva of the Month - Ema Kilroy - Part 4: Conclusion

Welcome to our final installment of our October Diva of the Month interview with Ema Kilroy.

We asked Ema which of her secrets we do not know, or if there is anything else she would like us to know about her and her work. She tells us, "I wear my heart on my sleeve. I'm kind of old fashioned too, I don't appreciate the speed of the world today. Unfortunately I'm really not that complicated."



How has Ema's work changed since she began? She says she has gotten a lot better at stringer control (see the pic below for the awesome proof that this is true!)



What is the biggest challenge that Ema wants to accomplish in the next few months? She says she would really like to get better at marketing herself, and she'd like to enjoy doing it. "Is that too much to ask?" she wonders.



Finally, we asked Ema what she likes about being a Fire Diva. She says, "I love the Divas. I really do appreciate the interaction with other women who do what I do. I find that everyone is so incredibly supportive of each other. If you have a question, all you have to do is ask, and chances are someone in the group will have the answer. And if they don't, there is always someone who can point you in the right direction. It is a wonderful group of ladies."



Thanks for sharing this interview with us, and stay tuned for next month's Diva!



Ema on Etsy ~ Ema on Artfire ~ Ema on Twitter ~ Ema's Blog

2 comments: