Saturday, January 22, 2011

Diva of the Month - Lea Avroch - Part 4 (Conclusion)

Well, this week is our final segment on our January Diva of the Month, Lea Avroch of LA Jewelry Designs.



We asked Lea which of her secrets we did not know, or if there was anything else about herself she wishes to share. She responds, "No secrets that I know of. I'm an open book. :-)" I guess we won't get anything juicy this time!



As for how her work is changing over time, Lea says she thinks she's getting better at color usage. She also feels like some of her techniques such as bead ends and shaping have improved, but she says "I feel that I have so much more to learn."



A challenge she wishes to accomplish over the next few months is to get back on the torch on a regular basis. "I also have several presses that I'm dying to try out and get a feel for," she says.



And finally, we asked Lea what she likes about being a Fire Diva. "The people!" she exclaims. "We really have a wonderful sisterhood of like-minded people who support each other. They're also friends that I can turn to in time of need."



Thanks again for "tuning in" to this month's feature, and we will join you again next month with our February Diva!

LA Jewelry Designs on Artfire ~ LA Jewelry Designs on Etsy ~ Lea's Blogspot ~ Follow Lea on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment