Monday, January 24, 2011

Lampwork Bead of the Day - January 24th

Welcome back to Monday!

Today's lampwork bead of the day is this Springtime Party focal from Lara Lutrick's Etsy shop.


This bead exudes confidence and beauty, and sees everything from that big all-seeing-eye.  The colours are gorgeous, and I'd buy it myself if it weren't for that pesky New Year's resolution I made.  Still, though... the cloudy corals, streaky blues and the gleam off that murrini eye are calling me.

If you made your New Year's resolution about something important, like losing weight, exercising more or spending less time on the internet at work, you are more fortunate than I am and can scoop this little beauty up :)

Lara is participating in our Bead of the Day Project, so if you buy this bead within the next 24 hours, shipping is on her!

1 comment: