Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Glass Bead of the Day - Tuesday 1/4/2011

I selected today's lampwork bead of the day because it just makes me go "WOW" and ahhhh and ohhhhhhh.

Don't believe me? Then have a look at this amazing "Glowing Eyeballs" bead by my fellow Fire Diva, the talented Janel Dudley!



Now, this glowing in the dark big hole bead is something truly special! Unique, chunky, with intricate eye murrini, an amazing glow effect and executed to perfection.

If you love this Eyeballs bead just as much as I do, and want to check out Janel's other fabulous beads, head on over to her Etsy shop.

Janel participates in our Bead of the Day promotion. If you order this bead within the next 24 hours on Etsy, it's 10% off :)

One last thing: Did you see already that the new quarterly jewelry challenge started? The theme is "That special bead". Check out all the details here. And good luck for all participants in our jewelry challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment