Saturday, January 1, 2011

Fantasy Shopping Saturday

 Happy New Year!  We've said good bye to 2010, the good, the bad, and the ugly.  Today is the first day of the rest of this year! 2011! Whether you've made one resolution or several, the key to accomplishing them is commitment and accountability. My resolution is to push my limits, get out of the box, and make more lampwork beads! There I've said it out loud and now I'm accountable. How will I do it? Drooling over the Fire Divas lampwork beads! They inspire, motivate, and make me want to push the limits of my creativity.  Don't take my word for it, check them out yourself...   What's your resolution for 2011???




Judith Beads

Icarus Beads

May Beads
Holly Folly's Glass
Ema Kaye
GiaPet
Lutrick
Janel Dudley Beads
Spawn of Flame
Arensea
Ashlyn Designs

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment