Monday, January 3, 2011

Lampwork Bead of the Day - January 3rd

Happy New Year!!

It's pretty chilly out today in these parts, so I went looking for something warm and summery in the Fire Diva treasure troves.  I found lots of beautiful, warming designs but finally had to give myself a swift kick and make a decision.

Today's bead of the day is this incredible encased floral and butterfly focal from JudithBead's Etsy shop.


The flowers are gorgeous and that little butterfly in there is amazing.  I was also struck by the colour combination, because although purple and red aren't usually colours that I think of together, in this case it really works.

For other wearable works of art, go and have a browse through Judith's other items as well as the shops of our other Fire Diva members.

No comments:

Post a Comment