Sunday, July 10, 2011

Fire Divas Gossip Column!

I am just giddy with happiness! This post is coming late because I got the best surprise I could have ever gotten! My Dad, came all the way from Virginia to South Florida to see me!! He just retired and is one of the most amazing people I know! He was the Head Properties at the Eisenhower Theater at The Kennedy Center for The Performing Arts and has more stories than a Library from his years in this amazing atmosphere! He truly is my inspiration and I just want to dedicate this post to my amazing, wonderful, and special Daddy!!! Now onto the Divas and their daily dish of glassy news!!

Lara Lutrick of Lutrick Beads is our weekly tester for this blog post and man does she give all of us beaders hope that one of our most beloved glasses, one that is no longer available I might add,
has been "re-created" to give us a little taste of such a unique and lovely color!!! Lots of bead and color eye candy!!!!! Thanks Lara for your hard work in testing this glass!!!

Sharon Driscoll of Right Turn Artwerks has a post the just pops with the design from the beads she has featured! Her detailed art work combines unique color and techniques to create beads that have no end to their beauty! You will just oogle over these beauties!!!

Last but so not least is Juli Cannon of Julsbeads and I just laughed myself silly reading her post! It so true though that we often create our art based on songs, stories or other little "bugs" that get into our heads! You have to see all the eye candy and gorgeous "bones" she has in this post! I love her blog and I know you will too!

I am off to have a great Sunday with my Dad and enjoy this precious time with him! I know you guys will love reading and seeing all the blogs I have shared with you so till next time........

"I got my toes in water, a@# in the sand, Not a worry in the world a cold beer in my hand life is good today, life is good today!" Zac Brown Band- Toes

No comments:

Post a Comment