Sunday, July 31, 2011

Fire Divas Gossip Column!

Good Morning Glass Lovers!!! I love having a diverse and juicy selection of blogging goodies for you and this Sunday's dose of Diva Gossip is no exception! Everyone here at the Divas has been hard at work and also a little play! I know you are waiting to see what we have all been up to so without further adieu lets dive in to the Diva's lives and take a peek!

Kathleen of Ugly Duckling Beads has found a great little hidden treasure in the form of some new pamper products. I know that I have already taken a look and found my "lost lemonade"! Curious? check out her post and find out!

Sharon Driscoll of Right Turn Artwerks Has a post about balance and life's juggling act but let me assure you her post is both a great read and has a great picture! Lets all stop by and let her know how much we love her!!!

Holly Dare of Holly's Folly Glass is on a whimsy and has shared some great bead eye candy! I know you will love her wonderful, whimiscal, glass art!

Lori Bergmann of Ashlyn Design has a great little reason to get some early Christmas shopping done! Remember Christmas in July is just as fun as Christmas in December!!!

Julie Cannon of Julsbeads is really a girl after my own heart! Her beads just speak volumes about how I feel at the moment! You will surely get your bead and summer fix when you check out her latest goodies!

Amy Sims of Amy Sims Designs is finally back with us and also getting ready to set up her new studio!! I am definitely excited to see this progress and cheering her on her way to torching again! GO AMY!!!

Now for me, Michelle Veizaga of SunDoorBeads I have been battling with some electrical issues beyond my control from storms to our FPL electrical shutting down service at inopportune moments. However, I managed to find a moment to torch and made a great new murrini blend come check it out!

Now that you have had your Diva fix for the day get out there and read those blogs, support our Divas and enjoy a wonderful Sunday!! Have a blast!!

No comments:

Post a Comment