Sunday, July 24, 2011

Fire Divas Gossip Column!

Another wonderful summer week has come and gone! I would like to thank Amy Sims of Amy Sims Designs for filling in for me last Sunday! I was enjoying a wonderful surprise visit from my newly retired Dad!

The Divas have been busy in my absence and hard at work! Don't forget to head over and vote for your favorite Tide Pool Challenge Bead and make sure to leave a comment that you voted to be entered to win a $20 Gift Certificate from Patrice of Shepherd's Creations

So let's see what our wonderful Divas have been up to!!!

Julie of Julsbeads has been a busy little bee and I loved oogling over her wonderful eye candy! So many gorgeous beads!

Sonja of Silver River Jewelry was a lucky girl indeed to be able to enjoy some real summer fun with her Hubby at a Jimmy Buffet concert!!! Now that is my idea of summer!

Holly of Holly's Folly has made some "fresh new" beads that are wicked with great organic reaction!

Thank you to Lara of Lutrick Beads and Kathleen of Ugly Duckling Beads for continuing to support the Diva Monthly Challenge! Thank you so much ladies!

Last but not least I, SunDoorBeads have a little post up about my latest tool (handmade by Dad) and even a couple of pictures of some custom work just for a little eye candy!

Thank you all for tuning into this weeks juicy scoops on our talented and lovely Divas!!!

Have a great day and Happy Summer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment