Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Lampwork Bead of the Day: Tuesday, July 26

Today I'm filling in for Abbie of AbbieLyn Designs, and was so excited, as I've never done a Bead of the Day (BOD)! Until....I had to choose only one bead to show off today.  That was hard!  Who do I choose ?  What do I choose? How do I decide? Do I eenie, meenie, minee, moe?  And then it all came together, one bead just kept calling my name!  I love the richness of the gold and the bronze watery effect of this bead!  You can see more of Kitty's beads at Kitty Lampwork!


The good thing for you? You're not limited to just one bead to view. You can  see more "beauties made by my fellow Divas in our Artfire and Etsy threads. You can find out what our favorites are in both threads!  Happy viewing!  I'll see you on Saturday....

No comments:

Post a Comment